EVENT CRITERIA and REFUND POLICYLeashes and Lovers wants your experience with us to be as enjoyable as possible. For the enjoyment, safety and comfort of yourself, other guests and dogs, please note the following policies.
- Attendees must be 21 years of age or older to attend Leashes and Lovers events unless otherwise designated or with advance approval. Government issued photo identification is required.
- Leashes and Lovers events are on a first-come, first served basis unless otherwise designated. Event ticket purchases (in advance and at event) allow admittance to Leashes and Lovers events. Leashes and Lovers will stop selling tickets in advance or at the event if the event has reached maximum capacity.
- No recording, filming, photography, or taping is allowed unless approved in writing by Leashes and Lovers. Media is advised to contact Leashes and Lovers in advance to gain approval to photograph, videotape or film an event. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and/or 1-888-678-BARK.
- No outside food or beverages are allowed in the event space.
- Smoking is not permitted at an event unless an area has been designated.
- Events are held rain or shine unless otherwise designated with a rain date. Please check our website for updates.
- Leashes and Lovers will make arrangements for guests with disabilities when possible. Please contact us as far in advance as possible at email@example.com.
- Leashes and Lovers reserves the right to eject any guest and any dog from a Leashes and Lovers event for any inappropriate conduct. Leashes and Lovers shall have sole discretion on whether such conduct is inappropriate. Leashes and Lovers’ liability for ejectment from an event shall be limited solely to the cost of admission.
- If any guest and/or a dog of a guest damage any property of the venue, the guest is responsible for any costs stemming from that damage that Leashes and Lovers may incur from that venue.
- If any guest and/or a dog of a guest injure any human and/or dog while at the event, the guest is responsible for any costs stemming from that injury. Leashes and Lovers is not responsible for injured parties.
- Each guest is required to immediately clean-up after their dog.
- Leashes and Lovers will charge a $20 processing fee for any returned checks and/or declined credit cards.
- Advance payments are applicable only for the event for which they are sold.
- Advance payments are refundable up to 72 hours prior to an event with a written notice by email. If this is the case, the ticket purchase may possibly be transferable to another guest or be applied to a future event if Leashes and Lovers is notified at least 72 hours prior to event.
- If an event is cancelled for any reason, ticket payments will be refunded within 6 weeks of the event.
- If an event is rescheduled, ticket payments are valid for the rescheduled date. If you are unable to attend a rescheduled event, then notify us and you will receive a refund within 6 weeks of the event.
- If a medical reason, injury or death in the family prevent you from attending an event, a refund will be issued within 6 weeks of the event. Leashes and Lovers must receive a copy of a doctor’s note or a funeral director in order for the refund to be processed. Please mail a copy of such note to: Leashes and Lovers, PO Box 529, Point Lookout, NY 11569
- No cash refunds at events
- If a person/guest is simply a “no show” for the event, NO refund is allowed and the ticket payment is non-transferable to future events.
- If the event (i.e. Hike and Hound, Dog/Beach/Vine, and/or Dogs and Kayak) is a joint partnership with Leashes and Lovers and Outdoor Bound, Outdoor Bound refund/credit policies are in effect. Seehttp://www.outdoorbound.com/index.php/site/policies/#refunds_cancellations.