How Your Dog can lead YOU to Relationship Success! Wouldn’t you love to have a friend, confidante, advisor, and “BS detector” to help you navigate the often frustrating and challenging world of modern relationships?
Well, you can as your dog holds the key to unlocking your relationship goals; whether with a new date, a long-time sweetheart, a spouse, an acquaintance, your friends or your family. The secrets of Love, Life, and Happiness are wrapped up in what your furry friend can teach you!
Through her book Leashes and Lovers: What Your Dog Can Teach You About Love, LIfe, and Happiness, Sheryl Matthys, The Dog Expert & The Dog Lovers Matchmaker shows readers how our relationship with our dogs can teach us things about ourselves that will make our relationships with others more successful, in life and in love.
Have you ever felt like your dog knows you better than your friends or family? It’s an amazing experience to look into your dog’s eyes and realize your pet knows how you feel, what you’re thinking and what you really need. Think your dog can’t talk? Think again — he/she speaks volumes about you — and to others — about what you really want out of life.
What you’ll discover inside this book, with the help of your dog:
• How to launch a new relationship
• How to strengthen relationships with friends, family, lovers
• How to create deeper and more real relationships like you’ve never experienced
• How to explore what’s missing from your life and how to make it whole
• How to make the best of a break-up and decide who gets the dog
• How to handle your emotions when others just aren’t into your dog
And, much more including interviews with celebrities such as Cesar Millan, Rachael Ray, and Howard Stern.
Get the book at LeashesandLovers.com/TheBook