Having been born and raised in the Midwest as a Farmer’s daughter, I know first-hand what it means to be fed “Farm-to-Table.”
My mom’s meals would include the basic food groups – meat, grain, dairy, and fruit/vegetable every night at 6 pm. So when I learned of Innova’s “Farm-to-Table Movement,” I immediately was brought back in time to how wholesome eating was and is on the farm, and what a good choice that is for our pets too.
Now that I have kids and dogs, I desire to make healthier choices for all of us too. I look food labels and while I’m not a perfect health nut – I aim to buy organic when possible, gluten-free more often, and consider where my food comes from. Innova’s new Nature’s Table seems to take all that just as seriously for our pets.
Nature’s Table has ingredients like farm-raised chicken, cold water salmon or ranch-raised bison, and fresh fruits & vegetables like apples, peas, lentils, and carrots. They make the choice easy for me to know I’m doing good by what I’m putting in my dogs bowls and it’s reasonably priced too.
Some other pet foods contain chicken by-product meal, fillers, wheat, corn, soy, artificial preservatives, artificial colors, or artificial flavors – but you won’t find those in Nature’s Table.
In Innova’s Nature’s Table , dog owners can choose from five nutritious dry recipes and two treat recipes:
· Grain Free Farm-Raised Chicken & Savory Turkey Recipe Adult Dog Food
· Grain Free Cold Water Salmon & Wild Herring Recipe Adult Dog Food
· Grain Free Ranch-Raised Beef & Red Lentils Recipe Adult Dog Food
· Grain Free Adult Dog Food with Ranch-Raised Bison & Green Lentils
· Grain Free Adult Dog Food with Pasture-Raised Venison & Split Peas
· Grain Free Farm-Raised Chicken Recipe Dog Treats
· Grain Free Ranch-Raised Beef & Garden Peas Recipe Dog Treats
Their recipes include high-quality animal proteins to help lean muscle mass, omega fatty acids for a shiny coat, healthy carbohydrates like lentils and peas for sustained energy, and nourishing antioxidants like vitamin E to help promote a healthy immune system. It was even ranked by the Dog Food Advisor with a top five-star rating, Innova Nature’s Table.
Go back to the farm – even if you weren’t there literally like me.